Whole 30 desserts

Read...

This is a delicious recipes whole 30 desserts click to ingredients cooking method


Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies (Egg Free)

Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies (Egg Free)


I just want to say that we made these a couple of weeks ago and they were delicious! My oldest has food allergies, and they brownies came ou...
READ MORE 





Creamy Lemon Angel Cake Roll

Creamy Lemon Angel Cake Roll

Oh man. Prepare your taste buds for a taste explosion; this recipe rocks the house. I am decidely NOT a cake fan, but after this recipe, I m...
READ MORE 





Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust

Nutella Tart with Toasted Hazelnut Crust

I made this with a Nilla wafer crust, because I didn’t want to wait until I could make it to the store. I also used coconut cream instead of...
READ MORE 





Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse

Quick and Easy Nutella Mousse

My niece asked me "Can I use the mousse to ice a cake?" And the i Answered "I wouldn’t recommend using it to ice a cake as is...
READ MORE 





How to make hard candy jewels

How to make hard candy jewels

I tried hard candy this morning – first go ever! I had your instructions printed out and near me and followed step by step. They came out SO...
READ MORE 





White Chocolate Oreo Truffles

White Chocolate Oreo Truffles

crowd pleaser. everyone always begs for these but i recommend the following: 1. don't use double stuf oreos (they fall apart, it's m...
READ MORE 





Caramel Cake

Caramel Cake

I made this yesterday and the Caramel frosting was much easier for the same result as the stove top method, so that was a win. The cake, how...
READ MORE 





S’Mores Stuffed Cookies

S’Mores Stuffed Cookies

This cookie dough has a great flavor – I think because of the wheat flour. Would be nice to have more pictures with the recipe. I wasn’t sur...
READ MORE 





Tres Leches Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce

Tres Leches Bread Pudding with Vanilla Cream Sauce

I followed the recipe to a T, except i omitted the rum extract (didn't have any), used an italian loaf (similar to french loaf), and i h...
READ MORE 




Hot Fudge Pudding Cake

Hot Fudge Pudding Cake

This looks incredible when it’s taken from the oven. The dessert is all “chocolately” with the fudge sauce bubbling enticingly through the c...
READ MORE 





French Toast Bake

French Toast Bake

Honestly I can’t even say how many times I make this. I made a trial recipe in anticipation for house guests I had coming. It went well. um…...
READ MORE 





Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars

Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars

I made these last night as a “test batch” for next week’s office holiday bakeoff. I’m TOTALLY going to win. They were a HUGE hit with my fri...
READ MORE 





Chocolate Avocado Pie with a Grain-Free Crust

Chocolate Avocado Pie with a Grain-Free Crust

Loved this recipe, it really surprised me. I made an oreo cookie crumb base instead of using a pie shell. Yum! Ingredients CRUST (GRAIN-FREE...
READ MORE 





Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Chip Muffins

Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Chip Muffins

These came out perfectly!! I made a dozen and they were gone in a couple of hours!! (even my husband who is insulted by muffins in general l...
READ MORE 





Magic Flan Cake

Magic Flan Cake

This was great! I made two of them, one for New Year's Eve, & and one for New Year's Day. They were big hits on both occasions. ...
READ MORE 





Sugar Cream Pie

Sugar Cream Pie

This is a wonderful recipe. I lessened the sugar to 2/3 a cup and it tastes great! Some words to the wise: Cook sugar/half&half mixture ...
READ MORE 





font-size: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; height: 150px; line-height: inherit; margin: 0px; max-width: 100%; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; position: relative; vertical-align: baseline; width: 200px;" title="Vanilla Magic Custard Cake" width="200"> 

Vanilla Magic Custard Cake

I made a gluten-free version of this tonight and I learned some important things. It’s still cooling, but I sampled some and it worked. I us...
READ MORE 





Parmesan Chicken Roll Ups

Parmesan Chicken Roll Ups

I made this exactly as directed and it was GREAT! So easy and fast - fabulous use of bnls/sknls chicken breast. It came out moist & tend...
READ MORE 





Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls

I did a slight modification to this recipe. I am accustom to making breads, but hardly ever venture into baking sweet breads. I typically ma...
READ MORE 





Hot Chocolate Cake

Hot Chocolate Cake

This cake is AWESOME! i use 1 cup of strong coffee instead of the water and the flavor is wonderful. =) SUPER good with just a simple glaze ...
READ MORE 





French Toast Bake

French Toast Bake

Honestly I can’t even say how many times I make this.
 I made a trial recipe in anticipation for house guests I had coming. 
It went well. um…...
READ MORE 




Magic Flan Cake

Magic Flan Cake

This was great! I made two of them, one for New Year's Eve,
 and one for New Year's Day. They were big hits on both occasions. ...
READ MORE 




Magic Cake

Magic Cake

I increased the recipe by half and baked it in a 10 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch pan 
and it turned out wonderful although I did need to increase the ba...
READ MORE 

Pumpkin Lush Bars

Pumpkin Lush Bars

  Oh my gosh are these ever delicious. 
One of the best dessert recipes I've prepared in a long time.
 All my guests raved. So very very m...
READ MORE